23 Nov KITCHEN / SERVICE HELP (& Interns) WANTED – IN PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Kitchen / Service Help Breakers coffee shop & luxury boat trips
We’re unique. Are you?
We are currently building our team and we are looking for several experienced and enthusiastic staff members. When it comes to serving our customers, experience can be important, but love for hospitality and the will to serve people with pleasure is essential.
Various kitchen / bar staff wanted for our luxury coffee shop in Punta Cana (Dominican Republic). Have you ever wanted to work abroad? Do you fancy a summer with sun, sea, beach, entertainment and do you love to work hard in the hospitality industry? Then we have this unique job for you!
For our two luxury coffee shops in the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana). Where we offer a variety of beverages; from coffee and fresh juices to cocktails and (Dutch) food like, salads, sandwiches and appetizers. We are looking for spontaneous, friendly and hard-working team players who are interested in working in the sun for one or more seasons.
We are looking for:
- Self-employed cook
- Assistant cook
- Relevant experience in the hospitality industry;
- Energetic, social, independent, creative and hardworking;
- You have an eye for order, hygiene and cleanliness and can keep good overview;
- Representative appearance;
- The ability to inspire team members to excel in providing legendary service to our customers;
- Actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improve your personal skills.
- Pleasant working environment under Dutch supervision;
- Expenses, lodging and insurance are paid by the company;
- Professional support from A to Z;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working for an organization with highly motivated employees;
- A temporary contract with the possibility of renewal;
- Unique opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant new environment and help us deliver a guest experience like no other;
You work six days and you will have one day off per week. The hours are organized in a way that you will have enough time to enjoy Punta Cana. You will work with colleagues and guests from different nationalities, so knowledge of English is a requirement, Spanish is a plus.
You must be available during the months of November until May. We also need people who can start in August!
Hospitality trainees – kitchen & service – can also apply for an internship. We are looking to train 3rd and 4th year students, MBO/HBO.
Please send us your (cv), motivation, recent picture and your availability. Indicate to which position you are applying. Send to: email@example.com.